Arrival and testing:
- You may only check in with us with proof of a complete corona vaccination (2 weeks after your second shot), proof of recovery from a Covid infection (between 28 days and 6 months ago) or a negative test result of a PCR or antigen test (not older than 24 hours).
- For all tested guests: during your stay you must present a negative test result every 48 hours (which is not older than 24 hours). Our reception will advise you on the various testing possibilities.
- The above mentioned measures do not apply for children below 6 years.
In public areas:
- Wear your own FFP2 mask at all times. Exception: when taking your seat at the table.
- Use the disinfectant stations placed throughout the hotel.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 m when passing others as well as queuing in certain areas.
Restaurants – currently open for residents only:
- A table reservation is mandatory.
- Registration and being seated by a member of staff is obligatory – also for breakfast.
- You may take off your mask while seated. Put it back on when leaving your table.
- The “Fischerstube” is currently closed.
- We don’t do room service at the moment.
- All gastronomic areas are currently open until midnight.
- Our SPA is fully open again, including the wellness area. You will find the current opening hours under “wellness”.
- Please also wear your mask during body treatments, except during facials.
Lido – currently open for residents only:
- Our lido, with outdoor pool and direct access to the lake, is open in good weather from 10 am to 7 pm.
We thank you for your assistance and understanding!